Weathering with You (天気の子, Tenki no Ko) is a movie that I think about often during the spring. The movie depicts a period of endless rainy weather, which can only be manipulated by the mythical ‘Sunshine Girl’. The cloudy iridescence of the synthetic moonstone bracelet truly resembles eerie spring skies after heavy rain.
Written by Mikumo Apparel, ‘雨过天青’ - meaning "the clear/blue sky after the rain," or a period of clarity and peace after times of struggle.
Synthetic Opal Moonstone Glass Beads (8 mm)
18K Copper Gold Filled Rhinestone Raindrop Charms (7 x 4 mm)
- All bracelets are sized 6.50-6.75 inches or an average (XS-S)
- Size requests can be left at the note during checkout or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders will be processed within 2-7 business days of purchase
- Once processed, domestic shipments within the United States will arrive in 2-5 business days (subject to delays)
- International shipments may take 4-6 weeks to arrive (subject to delays)
- Orders are securely packaged in jewelry boxes so that items remain safe
- For any issues and concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
- Many of the jewelry pieces dainty, so it is recommended to remove before sleeping to prevent jewelry breakage
- Gently clean the items with the soft microfiber cloth provided
- When not in use, store items away from moisture and direct sunlight
- For longevity, avoid water, perfume, or other harsh chemicals.