For visually obvious reasons, these earrings are named 'Lilac' after IU's song! With the song being in reminiscent of her 20s, the song reminds me a lot of my childhood. I grew up listening to IU and her songs/dramas are a family favorite. Staying up late and watching Dream High was such a warm core memory as well. My parents use to bring home shows on VHS tapes, but Dream High was one of the first that I watched on my own after I got an iPod.
Each hoop is hand-woven with a gingham ribbon. They are then cut and singed (burned) at the ends to prevent fraying.
- 304 Stainless Steel Gold-Plated or 14K Gold Filled French Wire
- Yellow Gold plated hoop (Zinc Based Alloy) or 18K Gold Filled hoop
- Ribbon knots may very per order, since they are hand singed and made
- For best wear, do not tug or tighten the knot
- All orders will be processed within 2-7 business days of purchase
- Once processed, domestic shipments within the United States will arrive in 2-5 business days (subject to delays)
- International shipments may take 4-6 weeks to arrive (subject to delays)
- Orders are securely packaged in jewelry boxes so that items remain safe
- For any issues and concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Many of the jewelry pieces dainty, so it is recommended to remove before sleeping to prevent jewelry breakage
- Gently clean the items with the soft microfiber cloth provided
- When not in use, store items away from moisture and direct sunlight
- For longevity, avoid water, perfume, or other harsh chemicals.