Silvermist is named after the water-talent fairy. Having Asian representation growing up was hard to find, and Silvermist was one of the few. Seeing powerful, strong, and intelligent women were important to me and many others. While watching the show also inspired me to learn more about our environment and its systems. I then participated in science competitions throughout high school and learned more about hydrology, water quality, and watersheds. To honor the value of these memories, I created this necklace to resemble the glistening of the dewdrops that Silvermist held.
Model: Dani (@missmonolids) is wearing the necklace in the non-layered version with our Willow earrings
- Handcrafted 16K Gold Plated Copper Brass Chain (44 cm or 17.5")
- Acrylic Pearl Choker (38 cm or 15") Dangling Chain (3 cm)
- Adjustable clasp
- Hypoallergenic and nickel-free
- Charms are smaller than a quarter
Necklace options are layered or non-layered. The chokers are connected to the necklace rather than two separate chains. You can opt for the choker or opt-out.
- All orders will be processed within 2-7 business days of purchase
- Once processed, domestic shipments within the United States will arrive in 2-5 business days (subject to delays)
- International shipments may take 4-6 weeks to arrive (subject to delays)
- Orders are securely packaged in jewelry boxes so that items remain safe
- For any issues and concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Many of the jewelry pieces dainty, so it is recommended to remove before sleeping to prevent jewelry breakage
- Gently clean the items with the soft microfiber cloth provided
- When not in use, store items away from moisture and direct sunlight
- For longevity, avoid water, perfume, or other harsh chemicals.