These collection of bracelets are inspired by the Summer Solstice (June 20th). They represent the shift from spring to summer, as well as welcoming one out of two of the longest days in the year. This shift also reminds me that my birthday is near! I created the red bracelet to represent my birthstone (Ruby). Despite it being my birthstone, I do not wear red often, so I also created the moonstone bracelet.
- Ruby: Red crystal rondelle glass (6 mm) and rose gold filled adjustable chain
- Moonstone: Moonstone (6 mm) bead and rose gold filled adjustable chain
- These bracelets are adjustable sliding, hence can fit from an XS to L.
- All orders will be processed within 2-7 business days of purchase
- Once processed, domestic shipments within the United States will arrive in 2-5 business days (subject to delays)
- International shipments may take 4-6 weeks to arrive (subject to delays)
- Orders are securely packaged in jewelry boxes so that items remain safe
- For any issues and concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Many of the jewelry pieces dainty, so it is recommended to remove before sleeping to prevent jewelry breakage
- Gently clean the items with the soft microfiber cloth provided
- When not in use, store items away from moisture and direct sunlight
- For longevity, avoid water, perfume, or other harsh chemicals.