Are all items handmade?
- All items are assembled by myself. In the case of the Ribbon earrings, I handweave the ribbon through the hoops and singe the ends after tying the knot.
- Charms and individual chains are not handmade and are from a supplier.
How should I care for my item?
- We provide high quality plated and gold filled jewelry items (14K-18K). All items are nickel-free and hypoallergenic.
- All non-gold filled items should avoid water contact for longer wear. Colored beads may fade over time with water contact.
- For longevity and best care, properly store jewelry when not in use to avoid moisture, sunlight, and chemicals (sprays/lotions).
- Charms can be cleaned with warm soapy water to prevent tarnish.
How should I store my items?
- All items come packaged in a jewelry box with cotton. When not in use, items can be stored within the box. Other type of boxes and non-translucent bags work as well.
- Gemstones naturally fade in sunlight so it is important to properly store the items.
For more information, visit ngocnovelty.carrd.co/care
I want an item, but I'm not sure if it will fit?
- All bracelets are made with an elastic strand. They are pre-stretched and can fit a 6.5-7 inch wrist (XS-S).
Can I request a different size bracelet?
- Bracelet designs are made to one size to keep the design uniform
- Bracelets can be made smaller or larger on request, but item design may change.
Can I request clip-on earrings?
- Yes! For clip-on, leave a note at checkout. The stud will not be the same as the original design and is subject to change on availability. If you're unsure, contact me first!
Do you take custom orders?
- Custom orders can be requested through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices will vary depending on the customization
- Customizations can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks